Production of fiber optic patchcords.Print
Production of fiber optic patchcords.
To meet the needs of our customers, we offer the production of fiber optic patchcords for transmission in optical networks. Since the inception of our company we place great emphasis on high quality of our products and timely execution of orders.
Our clients are approached individually. We provide a professional service and consulting. Knowledge and experience of our specialists and modern equipment polishing and measurement enable us to manufacture top-quality cables in accordance with EN-50173-1, EIA / TIA 568, EN 50377 standard Telcordia GR-326-CORE.
We can offer gluing and polishing fiber optic connectors on cables singlemode 9/125nm and multimode 50/125nm in coatings of different diameters. Our fiber optic patch cords according to the procedure of tests and measurements IEC 61300-3-4 reach attenuation parameters IL <0,15dB which puts us higher than the popular on market pigtails "GOLD".
The production process patch cables takes place in several stages:
1. Installing the plug connector on the optical fiber
2. Polishing front of the ferrule respectively of the standard
3. Checking under the microscope purity of polished fiber
4. The measurement RL and IL with precise optical power meter
5. Packaging and labeling of the product.